Thursday 2 March 2017

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 60 - Yes, I know it's Thursday now!



Firstly apologies for being so late with this. I had a bit of a family emergency when my youngest daughter had an accident at athletics, she has an arm in plaster but is fine.

Anyway I lost 1.25 pounds. Yay! That's despite spending the weekend eating in motorway service stations between here and Nottingham. For those of you that don't follow my Instagram, my daughter ran in the National Cross Country Championships so I was away with her.

It was a muddy but inspiring day!


As far as my fitness is concerned, it's building up very slowly. This is the first week that I have felt fully clear of the bronchitis and no more fluid on my chest. However I definitely have lost quite a lot of stamina and fitness. I'm increasing the amount of walking that I do and am continuing to slowly improve. Hope you are all having a great week 

Speak to you soon 


Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig