Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 17 - Detoxing All The Way

This week has really flown by and I can't believe  it's weigh in day again. I've lost three quarters of a pound this week which takes me to 23.25 pounds in total.


It's been a bit of a strange week. In reality I know that I have lost quite a bit of weight since Monday as I had definitely put on over a pound at the weekend. I wasn't counting points as I knew I was starting the Lemon Detox on Monday. I had really the wrong mental attitude by thinking oh it doesn't matter as the detox will make me lose loads. I was also going down with a cold which made me crave comfort food. Anyway it's still a loss for the week so that's great!

I've moved onto the relaxed version of the Lemon Detox. It was always in my mind to consider doing this at some point as I really wanted to be able to review both versions for you. As a busy single mum, I'm finding that the relaxed version is fitting in much better with my lifestyle. I'm replacing breakfast and lunch with the detox drink and then having one healthy meal in the early evening. Last night I had chicken salad. It also means I get to eat with my daughter which I missed. 

I won't say too much more about the Lemon Detox now as I'm looking to do a full review for you in a few days but I am definitely feeling the benefit of it.

So the plan for the week ahead is to stay on the Lemon Detox at least until the weekend and possibly longer. Doing the relaxed version does mean I can extend it. I intend to work out a little but probably not as intensely as usual.

Keep an eye out for my full review of the Lemon Detox which I will probably post at the weekend. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig