Thursday 8 December 2016

Recipe Book Now Available

If you follow my blog then you may remember that in the summer I announced that I was starting to write a recipe book incorporating favourites from this blog and including some new recipes.

Well, I'm pleased to announce that the book is finally finished and is now available on Amazon as an ebook.

This is what the front cover looks like.


Here's a sample page from inside so you can see what the layout looks like.



I've included a range of cakes, biscuits and dinners which are all low in calories, are quick to make and which contain ingredients that are easy to find and not too expensive.

If you are a member of Kindle Unlimited then you can download and read my book for free.




So please have a look at it on Amazon if you have enjoyed my recipes. If you do decide to buy it then I would be very grateful if you left me a review.

Also if you do buy it then I really hope you like it. These recipes really helped me on my weight loss journey so far!

Speak to you soon 



Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig