Monday 20 June 2016

Monday Motivation- Sleep and Sunshine

As usual on a Monday morning, I sat down today to think about what was motivating me before I started writing to you. Sleep and sunshine were literally the only things that came into my head.

Sleep is because I was up late working last night and then had to get up extra early today to get my youngest daughter to school as she is off on an activity trip today. This was made worse by the fact that she forgot her spare clothes and I then had to drive home and back again with them for her. I've tried really hard over the last week to get some extra sleep as I was worried about the detrimental effects on my health. All that good work was just destroyed by last night though. When I look at this picture, I just want to crawl under the duvet!! I'm seriously looking forward to bedtime tonight. 


The other thing motivating me this week is sunshine. Where has summer gone?? Yet again we have torrential rain today. I really do find this type of weather really depressing as it's just so grey and horrible. I can't afford a holiday abroad this year so I'm trying to hold onto the thought that the weather must improve soon and surely we will finally get some sunshine! These are the images I was looking at today to cheer myself up.




Lack of sleep means that I might write today off for working out. I'm so tired that my poor body aches anyway. I have work to do so I can't catch up on any sleep but I can at least be gentle with myself today.

Hope that you all have a great Mondsy and that the sun is shining for at least some of you. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig