Wednesday 16 November 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 45 - Frustrated




I'm a bit fed up this week. I know a quarter of a pound is still a loss but I also know that if I'd had more time over the last week to work out then it could have easily been more.

I have had one of those weeks where work has just taken over. I haven't even had much sleep as I've been working until 3am and am then up again at 7am. I know that's not good for my health and next week looks like it will be easier. I've just got to hang on until then. It feels like I'm hanging on by my fingernails at the moment.

I've also got blog posts planned. It just don't have the time to write them this week but I promise that they will be more of a priority next week!

Hope you are all having a good week and are getting more sleep than me!!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig