Wednesday 30 November 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 47 - Screwed Up


I had a tough week last week. I can normally feel if my mood is deteriorating and I'm starting to feel depressed but last week it hit me out of the blue like I'd been punched in the head. Little things going wrong were reducing me to tears and I just felt so overwhelmed with no escape. I even disappeared from social media for a couple of days as I just couldn't cope with anything. I also was having the most horrific nightmares too so I really was a mess.

know I should have taken positive steps to help myself, exercised, soaked in a bath or had an early night but I didn't. I'm ashamed to say that I reverted to my old ways and tried to eat my feelings. Boy, did I eat. Chocolate, cheesecake, doughnuts, mince pies, chips. I suppose I should be relieved that I only put one andone and a half pounds back on. 

I'm now thinking that maybe this was a wake up call for me. I've been a bit half hearted about exercise lately and I've cheated on my diet here and there. This was a reminder of what can happen though if I revert back. That sad, miserable obese woman is still in me. I know that some people say you stop craving overeating after a while but I don't believe that! I will probably be fighting a craving for doughnuts until the day I die. The difference is though that I know giving into that craving will not make me happy. 

So I'm looking to get back on track. Get back to the grind with my workouts and just be more focused on my moods and how to cope with them. I can do this and I will!!

Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig