Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 40 - Weighing Things Up


So this week saw a half pound loss which takes me to 28.5 pounds in total. I'm quite pleased with this as it wasn't a crazy workout week.

One thing that I have been thinking about this week is portion control. I think it's something I need to tighten up on. I should be weighing everything as I am back on Weight Watchers Smart Points. It's is too easy though if you are in a hurry to let things slip and just judge the weight of food. Even if you are only slightly out, that difference will add up over a week and could really impact on your weight loss. So my scales are going to get a lot more use as from today I am weighing everything again!

It does feel good to have a loss again this week after a couple of weeks of staying at the same weight. 😊

Hope you are all having a great week so far, speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig