Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 42 - Curse of the school holidays!



So it's half of a pound back on this week. I've tried to workout a bit. It it's the usual problem that I'm not in my normal routine. I'm not going to fret though as it's only a week's holiday so next week I can work extra hard. I've got some new runs planned which is exciting!

It also probably hasn't helped that I've been creating some Halloween recipes this week so there's been a fair bit of tasting going on! If you have been reading the blog this week or you follow me on Instagram then you will have seen some of the recipes.






There's a few more to come so keep an eye on the blog and on Instagram for the rest of this week. I've gone pumpkin crazy!

Hope you are all having a great week! Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig