Wednesday 7 December 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 48 - Back On Track Again


So that's more like it! It felt good to see a loss again this week and I'm generally feeling in a better place.

I'm still manically busy with work and fitness has had to take a back seat again but I know that's a short term thing and it won't last.

The big news is that I finally finished my recipe book. It seemed to take forever mainly due to formatting issues with Amazon's kindle format. The book is being approved so I will let you know when it goes live on Amazon. I will also try and insert a link to it on the blog home page. 

Hope you are all having a great week still, speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig