Wednesday 28 December 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 51 - Survival!


So we all made it through Christmas with hopefully not too much damage. I was slightly scuppered by my ex husband buying me a very nice expensive bottle of red wine for Christmas and it would have been rude not to drink it! I know alcohol is empty calories but I've basically been teetotal for the last year so I figured it was ok to make an exception. The other indulgence was the Malteser based pudding we had on Christmas Day. It was worth it though! 

I would normally be really cross at putting on a pound in a week but to give this some perspective, I gained about six pounds over Christmas last year. So I figured I'm doing something right.

Anyway it's back to healthy eating now. No workouts as my kids are still off school and university. Plus I'm ill at the moment. A heavy cold seems to have turned into an ear infection. I'm trying to treat it at home but if it doesn't go by next week then I will have to go and see the doctor. 

We are just home for New Years Eve and will eat normally so that won't be a problem. I might have a drink or two but nothing excessive. Then next week I should be back on the fitness path when my daughter goes back to school.

Hope you all had a great Christmas.  Speak to you soon 


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig