Wednesday 14 December 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 49 - Stalemate



So no change this week and I'm trying to put a positive spin on it by thinking well at least that's not a weight gain. The whole week has been a bit of a stalemate really; the exercise I have managed has probably been balanced out by the long hours I have had to sit hunched over my laptop working. A distinct lack of sleep this week hasn't helped either. as that always seems to be a factor in slowing down weight loss for me.

On the plus side, this is the last week that I really need to work manic amounts of hours before Christmas and I should be able to achieve a better life balance next week. 

Hope you are all having a great week. I'm off now to continue sorting out 30 party bags for my youngest girl's birthday party at the weekend. Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig