Thursday 28 January 2016

Cheesy pasta

I had one of those mealtimes last night when I just couldn't decide what to eat. I hadn't actually planned anything so I decided to see what I could throw together and cheesy pasta was the result. It only took a few ingredients.


The result was really tasty so I thought I would share it with you

Cheesy Pasta
I packet of Eat Water's Slim Pasta (I used spaghetti but any type would do)
I large handful of Mangetout (any green beans could be used)
37.5g Boursin Cheese (this is roughly quarter of a packet.

The first thing to do is cook the Mangetout. I cooked mine in boiling water for about five minutes but you can steam it. Once cooked, strain and then cut into small slices.

While the Mangetout is cooking, prepare the slim pasta according to the packet instructions. This will only take a few minutes.

Once the slim pasta is cooked, add the sliced Mangetout, the Boursin and some chopped red pepper. Stir vigorously until the slim pasta is completely coated by the cheese. The hot pasta will make the cheese melt so it won't take long to mix. The result is surprisingly tasty!


The whole recipe is only 7 Weightwatchers Smartpoints. You can easily adapt this recipe to suit your own tastes and maybe add a little chopped ham if you want something more substantial. Remember to calculate the extra Smartpoints though.

Let me know if you try this. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig