Wednesday 13 January 2016

Wednesday weigh in - week 1

I am in such a good mood that I could dance around the room, which wouldn't be a bad thing as it would burn a few more calories! 

Look at this!


I've lost 4.5 pounds in my first week. I know some of that is water weight but it's such a boost! 

Having now done a full week with Smartpoints I've decided I quite like it. Mainly because it is making me rethink my food choices. I've had low fat bacon and sausages this week which I wouldn't normally have considered. I was nervous starting this because I had read that some people have struggled with Smartpoints and found it too restrictive. I can honestly say though that I haven't felt starved or deprived this week and clearly I'm getting the right results.

Hope you are all having as happy a day as me! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig