Saturday 9 January 2016

Queen of Carbs

I have a serious addiction to carbs and cutting down on them is one of the hardest things about trying to lose weight. It's not just bread, I often cook pasta dishes, stir fry and curries. I look at my sad little portion of pasta, rice or noodles and I could cry.

I have thankfully found something to help me with my carb craving. Eat water have produced a fantastic range of rice, noodles and different pasta which are actually made from the Asian Konjac plant. The best thing is they are ZERO smart points.


They do have a different texture and are not as soft as ordinary pasta but they are very filling and for me they are the perfect solution. They may not be to everyone's liking but I would definitely recommend giving them a try. They are available in most health food shops and in Asda.



This is last nights dinner. I ate the Slim Pasta Fettucine with chicken, mushrooms, beansprouts, peppers and onions in a sweet pepper sauce. It was 7 smart points and really delicious.

Speak to you soon,

Love Erica xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig