Friday 22 July 2016

Ebook update

I thought I would let you know how I am getting on with my recipe ebook.

It's taking a little more time than I had envisaged, mainly because normal work has got in the way. That pays the bills so it has had to take priority. 

I have sorted out all the formatting. I was surprised at all the different applications that you can use to create an ebook. I decided to go with PowerPoint because it gives me a lot more flexibility over the layout and the images that I want to include.  I can give you a sneak peek of how it will look. 


I've also sorted out the new recipes that I want to put in the ebook including the Banana and Kiwi cakes that I made yesterday. 


These were tricky little devils to make. The kiwi makes the cakes surprisingly moist so I had to play around with the recipe to make sure they rose enough.

The other thing that I have been working on is the ebook cover. I've finally finished the design but I'm going to keep it under wraps for now. 

So all I have to do is transcribe the recipes into the PowerPoint template then convert it to a pdf file once complete. Keep reading my blog and I'll continue to update you on my progress.

Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig