Monday 4 July 2016

Monday Motivation - Peace

I titled this post Peace because I had been thinking about inner peace. By that I mean the certainty of knowing that you have chosen the right path for yourself and that you are comfortable either with the person you are now or the person that you are trying to become.

I'm trying not to sound too cliched but I suppose it's listening to that inner voice that we all hear in our minds and recognising that our actions and decisions are in sync with that voice.

For me it mean knowing my end goal, not listening to any doubters or cynics and recognising that if I do lapse or have a setback then I will get over it and carry on.

We all make minor decisions every day but deciding to do something to improve your health and fitness is a big decision that can only enhance your life. Recognising that will bring you peace with your decision and help you become singleminded. 

Here's some of the images that have motivated me today.



Hope you are all having a peaceful and motivated week. Thank you for reading my somewhat rambling thoughts! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig