Wednesday 6 July 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 26 - Feeling like a tortoise!

I lost another quarter of a pound this week! 



This takes me to 26.5 pounds lost in total. I know it's very small losses each week at the moment. I keep reminding myself of the story of the tortoise and the hate, hence the title of this post. The tortoise plodded along slowly while the hate streaked ahead. It was the tortoise though who won the race with his slow and steady progress. That will be me on this weight loss journey! I also keep reminding myself that weight lost slowly is more likely to stay off permanently.

I'm still working on strengthening my knee. I had to walk for miles yesterday as my car had to go into the garage. I had no bad reaction from my knee so that's definitely promising.

Hoping to work on some new recipes this week. If you're a fan of spicy chicken then keep an eye on my posts! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig