Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 29 - Still Going

Only one quarter of a pound lost this week but hey, it's still a loss and takes me to 27.25 pounds in total


If you read my blog then you will know that I always like to look back on the week and think about what I have done that may have impacted on my weight loss. I have definitely been less active over this last week. My daughter is on holiday from school so there was less running around after her, also she had a heavy cold so she wasn't going to athletics training either. So we had a very chilled and sedate week mostly indoors apart from our trip to the Anniversary Games at the Olympic Stadium. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have already seen a picture


It was an incredibly afternoon and we got to watch some top athletes including Mo Farah


I didn't even get to do any gardening this week. So I can't even say that I got some exercise that way. I was generally either looking after my daughter or chained to my laptop working. 

So I'm not displeased about only a quarter of a pound lost. It's still a loss. I always knew that the school holidays would be hard so I will be happy with any loss or even just maintaining my weight. My knee is feeling so much stronger now so I will be ready to really push myself in September!

I think it's important when you embark on a long weight loss to recognise that there might be times when you need to go easier on yourself or it might just not be possible to push yourself as much. In my opinion, this is fine as long as you don't see it as an excuse to go completely off the rails. I may not be able to keep to an exercise routine in the school holidays but I will keep to my healthy diet and fit in exercise where I can even if it is just through walking instead of using the car or through strenuous gardening.

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig