Monday 25 July 2016

Monday Motivation - Enthusiasm

Life is invariably formed of a series of routine. Even a radical lifestyle change that may seem fresh and exciting will eventually become your normal routine. In my opinion, enthusiasm is the key to keeping it exciting.

The dictionary defines enthusiasm as "intense and eager enjoyment". Therefore if you are enthusiastic about something then you are more likely to throw yourself into it fully. 

My motivation for today has been to come up with three things in my life that I am currently enthusiastic about. In no particular order, they are:

1. Writing - I love writing this blog and starting it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I'm excited to see what direction I go in next with the planned ebook.

2. Cooking - I have always enjoyed cooking and particularly baking but have never devised my own recipes before. This is something I enjoy so much and I am really enthusiastic about creating new recipes.

3. Being healthy - I started this weight loss journey because I wanted to improve my life and being healthy is a huge part of that. It's still a work in progress but I have retained that enthusiasm to better myself.

Here's some of the images that have motivated me this week.





I hope you are all feeling motivated today. Try and think of three things in your life that you are enthusiastic about at the moment. Let me know what you come up with. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig