Monday 12 September 2016

Monday Motivation- Don't Defeat Yourself

I had a big argument with myself on Friday. I was driving home after dropping my daughter to school. I had always planned to go for a run on Friday but by the time Friday arrived there were other things that had cropped up. I had a conference call for work at 10am, I needed to go shopping and my daughter was finishing school early so needed to be picked up at 2:05pm. 

My mind was just full of reasons not to run and I could feel me literally talking myself out of it. It took all my willpower to force myself to run but I did it. I also managed to get everything else done that I needed to do on Friday.

This made me think about how often I can be my own worse enemy. I can defeat myself before I even get started. So my Monday motivation this week is to stop listening to those negative voices in my head and to just get out there and do it!


I do overthink and fret about decisions and can be very negative about myself. It's something I know that I definitely need to work on.

Hope you are all having a fabulously motivated Monday. Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig