Wednesday 25 January 2017

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 55 - Any Loss Is Good



Well, it's been a bit of a nightmare of a week. It started off with me still in pain from my back after falling on ice. So I spent a few days just doing some stretching as I didn't want to risk causing any more damage. As my back subsided, pressures of work took over. I work as a freelance so basically I don't have set hours and just have to work when the work is available. So for the last few days this has meant getting up, taking my youngest to school, coming home and working solidly until school finished then starting work again when my youngest goes to bed and working through until the early hours. This can be three or four in the morning sometimes and has been so this week.

All this has meant that I've been in no fit state to work out and just functioning on a daily basis has been hard enough. Sadly, I need the money for us to last until the end of the month. So,  that's just the way it has to be.

On the plus side I have a gorgeous new pair of Nikes!



Doesn't look like I will get to try them out before next week though.

I'm quite pleased that in the middle of this hellish week I still managed to lose a quarter of a pound. Any loss is good! Hopefully next week will be a bigger loss as work will be slightly less manic!

Hope you are all having a good week. Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig