Thursday 17 March 2016

2nd Transformation Thursday Post - 10 weeks difference

I thought it was probably time to do another one of these and see my progress from when I started up to now, as my total weight loss is up to 18 pounds. So here it is ....


The biggest difference is definitely my belly but as I've said before, I tend to carry most of my weight there. My thighs have also slimmed down a bit. 

The side on shots show a more dramatic change 


You can definitely see the improvement. I really find this visual proof of my progress encouraging and it does help to motivate me. I would recommend to anyone who is embarking on a plan to lose a lot of weight to do this. Don't rely on just scales to chart your progress, take pictures and regularly check your measurements. It will all help to keep you motivated and focused!

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig