Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 12 - Feeling Uneasy

I lost half a pound this week so it's not fantastic but it is a loss. I knew Easter would be hard and I have tried to work out as much as possible. This takes my total weight loss to 19.75 pounds in 12 weeks.


Another issue this week was the excessive amount of walking I had to do for three days. This meant I was physically exhausted and I will add to a few little cheats as I kept kidding myself that the walking would burn them off. It was nothing really bad for me but I suppose they all add up 😟

I will admit to finding Smartpoints hard at the moment too and that's why I'm feeling uneasy. The huge emphasis on avoiding sugar is difficult for me. I love healthy eating but to me that means using honey and coconut oil in recipes. Smartpoints makes that virtually impossible to do. The restrictive nature of it is making me want to cheat at the moment. I'm not sure what to do about it. I think if I have the same difficulties this week then I may consider switching back to plus points for a couple of weeks to see if I find it any easier to live with. I'm am doing this on a long term basis so I have to find an eating plan that I am comfortable with and that I can live with.

I would be interested to hear if any of you have experienced the same difficulties with Smartpoints. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig