Tuesday 29 March 2016

Monday Motivation on a Tuesday!


I didn't post a Monday motivation post this week as I thought we probably wouldn't need much motivation yesterday as it was a bank holiday. Lots of people will be back at work today though so although it's Tuesday, this is their Monday for this week so a little help might be needed.

I'm working at keeping my motivation high this week. I may have solved the problem of working out while my daughter is off school. I'm sacrificing my lie in and getting up an hour earlier than she normally does so I can work out. Just finished for this morning so I'm feeling good! Also am proud of myself for getting up as I do love a lie in and I never get enough sleep!

Here's some of the images that are helping to motivate me this week







Hope you all have a positive and motivated week. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig