Monday 14 March 2016

Monday Motivation - wise words to lift you up

So Monday has rolled around again and as usual I'm looking for motivation for the week ahead. I looked in my fridge for motivation and all I found was left over chicken and half a ball of mozzarella. Not too inspiring! It's going to be a busy week but hopefully a good one. I'm feeling focused so I'm looking to push myself a bit with my fitness and also mix up my diet. I've got a couple of recipe ideas so watch the blog later this week as I'll put them on if they turn out well.

Here are some of the wise words that I'm using to inspire myself today






The images are not mine but you can find them on my tumblr account.

It's a great spring day here with clear blue skies. I hope the sun is shining on your Monday too, wherever you are. Have a great day! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig