Wednesday 16 March 2016

Wednesday Weigh in - Week 10 - Feeling Good

I lost 1.75 pounds this week. This meant that I got the psychological boost of going under 16 stone. Yay me!!


This takes my total weight loss to 18 pounds in 10 weeks. It's been slow and steady but in my opinion that is the best way. I can maintain my healthy lifestyle choices and I'm not feeling deprived so I know that I am more likely to be able to continue to lose weight and to keep it off!

It's been a good week. Lots of exercise and good food. Next week should be more of the same. 

Having now gone under 16 stone, my next target is a total loss of 21 pounds which is one and a half stone. I like setting little targets for myself. I find that it keeps me focused and I don't get disheartened thinking about how much I have left to lose in total. 

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig