Sunday 3 April 2016

Low Fat Raspberry Mousse

Saturday night is probably the only time when my family eats dessert. So for the last 12 weeks I have been sitting there sulking while my daughters have tucked into cheesecake, eclairs and various other tasty dishes.

If you follow my Instagram then you will have seen the picture I posted last week of a raspberry mousse. This was a recipe from @deliciouslyella and although it was gorgeous, it was too many Weightwatchers points for me to eat except as as a special treat. So I set myself the task yesterday of making a low fat version and this is what I came up with

Low Fat Raspberry Mousse
100g raspberries 
75g low fat Greek yoghurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon cashew butter

1. Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and then blend. I used a hand blender but you could do this in a food processor or even something like a Nutribullet.
2. Spoon carefully into a small dish and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
3. Garnish with a sliced raspberry and a drizzle of honey.



The honey and the cashew butter balance out the tartness of the raspberries and yoghurt. You could also use almond butter if you prefer. 

The best thing is that the raspberry mousse is only 3 Weightwatchers Smartpoints so you could easily fit it into your daily points.

Let me know if you try it. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig