Thursday 28 April 2016

Preparing for the Lemon Detox

My Lemon Detox package has arrived today so I'm really excited!


When I was offered the chance to try out the Lemon Detox, I didn't really know what to expect as I have never tried a detox before. I'm always up for trying new challenges though and I like what I have heard about the health benefits of detoxing.

I'm very impressed with the amount of information that they have sent me especially about preparing myself before actually starting the detox. I'm going to sit down and read the book tonight. 

So I've been to the supermarket and stocked up on my necessary provisions


It is recommended that you avoid alcohol and caffeine for 2 - 3 days before starting the detox. So I intend to spend the weekend cutting down on my coffee and will then start the Lemon Detox properly on Monday. That also works best for me as I have quite a busy weekend ahead and I know that I may need to take it easier while undergoing the detox.

I also need to decide whether to go for the full detox or the more relaxed version where you incorporate one healthy meal so it gives me a chance to make my mind up about that. 

So watch out for my blog next week when I will let you know about my experience and will give you a full review of the Lemon Detox. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig