Wednesday 6 April 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 13 - Better Than Expected

So I hardly exercised, tried to stick to my diet and I lost half a pound this week.


That takes my total weight loss to 20.25 pounds.

I'm pleased with this as it could have easily been a gain. I've eaten out this week because my daughter is on holiday and last night I was so fed up because of my Achilles' tendon that I comfort ate a jam doughnut. Maybe I will pay for that next week!

So the week ahead will have to mean being very strict about my food. I've got some new recipes I want to try so that will inspire me. Plus I've been thinking about how to adapt workouts while my tendon heals. The problem is that I really need workouts that are fat burners. I may just have to settle for toning up this week.

The good news is that strapping up my ankle seems to have helped. I'm walking quite easily and the only thing that is painful is walking downstairs.

So it's a case of onwards and upwards. A positive attitude will go a long way and at least I still lost this week.

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig