Friday 1 April 2016

Treat Yourself

We all deserve a little treat now and again. When you are on a long term plan to lose weight, it is especially important to build little rewards into your life. Try to avoid making the rewards all food and drink though as you want to move away from the idea of food being a reward. I used to be terribly guilty of this. I would think to myself that I really deserve this bar of chocolate or a couple of glasses of wine because I've had such a hard day!

I decided that I should treat myself to things that would inspire me. My first treat was these


I've been running in cheap old trainers that weren't very comfortable. Hopefully my new babies will spur me on to greater efforts



One of my other treats was fitness clothes. When you are larger, it can be harder to find clothes to work out in which is a shame as it doesn't really encourage you. My first choice was Karrimor as my daughter has a lot of her running clothes from them.


The leggings were lovely but there is no way that top is the right size! I'm keeping it as an incentive but I wouldn't wear it out of the house until I've lost another two stone!

The adidas t shirts I got were more successful. Maybe it really is a case of needing to pay more in order to get quality.



My final treat wasn't anything to do with fitness. I don't usually wear makeup apart from foundation so I treated myself to some bits and pieces from Avon


None of this was hugely expensive as the Nikes were in a sale but it has definitely lifted my mood and I feel more determined to keep on pushing myself. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig