Monday 4 April 2016

Monday Motivation - Stop Plodding!

I'm trying to give myself a bit of a mental kick up the butt this week. Rather than just getting through the school holidays, I need to concentrate on continuing to push myself as much as I can.

I have potentially two kid free days this week so I need to make the most of them. My youngest is being picked up by her friend's mum in 30 minutes do I'm going for a run after that!

My other motivation this week is regarding this blog. You may have noticed a change in the appearance over the last few days. This is due to my lovely new template from Pipdig. I love the fresh look it has given the blog and it has really inspired me.

Here's a few of the images and quotes that are motivating me today.






Hope you are having a great start to your week. Stay motivated! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig