Monday 11 April 2016

Monday Motivation - Believe!

My motivation for this week is basically to believe in myself. I can stick to my healthy eating, even though I can't exercise properly, I know my tendon is healing and I can still work on my overall fitness. 

I saw this sign in a shop window near Covent Garden in London last week and it really motivated me


It's very easy to stick to what is familiar and comfortable. Maybe we all need to break out a little. I don't mean be completely reckless but just try something out of the ordinary and different. That's definitely going to be my motivation for the week ahead.

A quick update on my Achilles' tendon. Walking is a lot easier and I'm now only strapping my ankle up when I go out. I can also flex my foot with less pain. I've been reading about something called eccentric heel drops which aim to strength and stretch the tendon. I can't start them yet but I will tell you more about them when I do. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig