Monday 29 August 2016

Monday Motivation - I'll Do It My Way

I'm a bit late with the Monday Motivation post today as I've been at an athletics meet this morning and then spent the afternoon at the beach. I was also a little bit stumped about what to write about. Then I found this .......


Oh my god, this struck such a chord with me! A weight loss journey is such an individual thing that you really do need to find what suits you and stick to it. Find the exercise you like, adapt your diet to suit you and work around your lifestyle! Don't listen to anyone else, it's your life that you are working to improve so do what is best for you.

I think the reason that I liked this so much is partly because I have chosen to ease up during the school summer holidays because that suited me. I know that would not have been everyone's choice but I am definitely doing this MY way!!

Hope you are all having a great start to your week and making choices that are best for you! As I said, we are just back from the beach





Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig