Thursday 25 August 2016

My Fitspiration

As we move closer to September and my plans to kickstart my fitness programme, I thought I would share with you some of the things that inspire me and that hopefully will help me to push myself further.

I definitely need inspiration to help me when running and as part of this, I've created a running playlist on my phone


I really recommend doing this. I just went through my iTunes library and tried to pick out songs with a good beat. My workouts at home tend to be using DVDs with their own music included so they are find but I can't run in silence! The playlist definitely makes me go faster! 

I also find fitness clothes quite inspiring! When I started this weight loss journey, I wasn't brave enough to set foot outside and run so this is what I wore to exercise indoors



For me now, just putting on my favourite workout outfit is inspiring when I look at how far I've come.


I'm inspired by the fact that I now feel confident to run wearing Lycra and I don't care who sees me.


Even though you may still be in the middle of your weight loss journey, it's important to feel good about yourself and for me, fitness clothes are part of that. 




I'm often on the lookout for new fitness clothes and I've recently found some great outfits from Adore Me that have really inspired me. I've never been confident enough to bare my midriff but I love these outfits so I'm definitely thinking about treating myself if my fitness programme goes as planned



It can be quite difficult to find workout clothes in bigger sizes to use during your weight loss journey and the outfits from Adore Me are some of the best that I have seen.

The other outfits from Adore Me have also given me Fitspiration. 




I'm definitely continuing to work hard towards my fitness goals. .If you like the look of the Adore Me then I suggest you check out their website! They have some really great inspiring looks.

If you have read any of my Monday motivation posts then you will know that I am a big fan of inspirational quotes. I'm always looking out for new ones and have made up some of my own. This is one of my favourites.


Fitspiration can come from many different areas and can really help with your motivation. Hope you have enjoyed reading about some of the things that inspire me, let me know what you use for your Fitspiration.

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig