Wednesday 3 August 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 30 - Ooops!

So this week has been a blip. I put on three quarters of a pound. The good thing is that I can see exactly why it happened. It was a particularly inactive week as I was chained to my laptop trying to earn enough to get us through till the end of the month. Then I took my girls out on Monday and they really wanted to eat at KFC. I tried to pick the best option I could but in a week with no exercise it clearly made a difference. If I'm being honest then the jam doughnut I ate at the weekend probably didn't help either.


The thing to remember is that life is full of blips and this is all that this week is. I won't eat KFC every week and the week ahead promises to be much more active. So next week's weigh in should be a different story. 

The really positive thing that I have to report is that finally my knee seems to be 100% better. It has taken such a long time! So roll on 6th September when my youngest  daughter is back at school and I can really start to push my fitness levels. I am actually really looking forward to running again!

Hope you are all having a good week. Remember if you are facing a blip in your weight loss plans then don't give up, just refocus and keep going!

Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig