Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 33 - Yo Yoing!

So my summer continues to be a story of  my weight yo yoing up and down a bit with half a pound gained this week. If you have read my blog before then you will know that I've basically had to suspend my fitness routine while it's the school summer holidays. This has meant that I've made the decision just to try and maintain my weight at this point and then really push myself in September when my daughter goes back to school. So I've two weeks left to go!



I'm not stressed about gaining half a pound this week. I'm sticking to a healthy diet but the lack of workouts obviously makes a huge difference!

I'm actually finding this quite educational as it's helping me to understand more about how much food my body actually needs on a daily basis. Maintaining weight is something that I found incredibly difficult in the past so I would lose weight and then have it creep back on. So if the summer is helping me understand more about maintaining my weight then that, in my opinion, must be a good thing!

Still I am really looking forward to kick starting my fitness routine and I've got workouts and runs planned for September already.

Hope you are all having a great week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig