Wednesday 31 August 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 34 - Down again!

My yo yo summer continues with a loss of half a pound this week.


I had quite a busy week which I think helped. My daughter was at 2 athletics meets which meant there actually wasn't much time to eat on those days. She won a gold medal at one though so it was worth it.


We also managed a trip to the beach which involved a lot of walking. 


I was proud of myself that the girls had ice creams and I managed to resist temptation.

So now we are into the last week of the holidays and I am definitely ready to push my fitness from next week when my daughter goes back to school. I just have one more busy weekend to get through first involving a trip to London and yet another athletics meet!

Hope you are all having a good week! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig