Thursday 11 February 2016

First Transformation Thursday Post

This is the first time I have done one of these and I must admit I'm quite nervous about posting the pictures. I still have a long way to go so I don't like the way I look in them but I can see a difference in the 5 weeks since I started this so I wanted to show you. Anyway, here goes...


The photo on the left was taken on the day I started this blog and the one on the right was taken yesterday, five weeks later.

You can see in the photo on the right that my tummy is noticeably smaller and I think most of the 10 pound loss has probably gone from that area as it tends to be where I carry most of my weight.

I may try and do these visual updates once a month as its good to document the changes. It also reminds me of what I have achieved so far instead of me focusing just on how much more weight I have to lose. That's my philosophy now - set your goals but celebrate your achievements too! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig