Monday 22 February 2016

Monday Motivation - Push Yourself

This is a particularly dire Monday. It's cold, grey and rainy. I also have a lingering cold and a cough. My youngest went back to school today and I got soaked doing my regular park walk after dropping her which didn't help my mood.

I had quite a stressful weekend too due to problems with my eldest girl's health. She has had to stay home longer from university in order to see her doctor. All the stress meant I was battling the desire to reach for chocolate or the biscuit tin. This both upset me and educated me as it shows that the old habits are still there and I have got to be aware of this to keep on top of them. So I am really in need of motivation today. I have today and tomorrow before my weekly weigh in on Wednesday so I want to push myself as much as possible. That means a completely healthy diet and as much exercise as I can cram in! 

Here's some of the things that I have used to motivate me to push myself







As usual the pictures are not mine, you can find them on my tumblr account.

Have a good Monday. We can get through this together! Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig