Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 6 - Wow I'm shocked!

I didn't have high hopes for this week. I knew I couldn't exercise as much and on Sunday I had KFC for dinner but look .....


That's a weight loss of 3 pounds again this week. I'm so pleased but am quite shocked. All I can think is that I have stuck strictly to my diet and I've had more sleep so maybe that has helped in some way?

This has took my total weight loss to 13.25 pounds in six weeks. It also means that I have reached another one of my targets. I started at 241 pounds so I have now lost over five percent of my original body weight as I am down to 227.75 pounds.



I know I still have a very long way to go but it's such a good feeling to know that every single step I take is taking me in the  right direction. It's such an amazing feeling to know that I am succeeding in creating a fitter, thinner and happier me.

Hope you are all having a great day too. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig