Wednesday 10 February 2016

Wednesday Weigh in - Week 5. Double digits

YEEEEES!! That was a good week! I lost 3 pounds. This takes my weight loss total to 10.25 pounds in five weeks, hence the double digits in the title of this post.


Looking back over this week, it's clear to me that increasing the amount of my exercise has definitely been the deciding factor. I managed to fit in approximately 5 hours of workouts plus I also aimed to walk 10,000 steps each day and achieved this on five days. 

I've also found that increasing my exercise level also helped my general mood. I feel more positive and have found it easier to stick to my diet. I even managed to fit pancakes into my daily points yesterday! Hopefully I can carry this forward into the new week and keep the momentum going. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig