Tuesday 16 February 2016

Shopping trips and crystal jewellery

I've already written about finding school holidays difficult because of the disruption to my normal routine. I'm trying to concentrate this week on just doing things that make me feel happier as I know I will stick to my diet more easily if I'm in a good mood. Yesterday was a good example of this when I took my youngest daughter and her friend to the local shopping mall.

They are not really old enough to go there completely alone yet but I let them go off to shop and then get lunch while I enjoyed a stroll around the shops and a little me time. It was also a good way to try and achieve my 10,000 steps for the day.

I didn't have very much money to spend but I did buy myself some earrings.


I was also really interested to find crystal jewellery on sale in Topshop. I know that wearing certain crystals is supposed to help with your moods and I fell in love with this ring



The crystal is a Zebra Jasper which is supposed to give you motivation, energy and courage. I don't know if it will help with those but I'm willing to give it a try. There were many other types of crystals in the range do if you are near to Topshop then make sure you pop in and have a look.

So my little shopping trip didn't cost me very much but I certainly felt happier and we will have to wait and see whether wearing my crystal ring really does have any impact.

Hope you are all getting the chance to do something that makes you feel happier this week. Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig