Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wednesday Weigh in - Week 7 - One Stone Milestone

I lost three quarters of a pound this week which takes me down to 16 stone 3.5 pounds. This means that I have hit the big milestone of losing a whole stone. I'm really pleased to have lost that much in only seven weeks.


It was a tough week and I'm just pleased that it was still a loss especially considering I ate KFC and McDonald's this week. Also, although I've exercised the last two days, I couldn't stick to my normal exercise routines for the rest of the week due to the school holidays. 

In addition to those factors, I also had a feeling that this week wouldn't be a huge loss as I have major PMT and just feel a bit bloated. I always used to put on 2 or 3 pounds in the week before my period as I think I retain a lot of water, so I see any loss for this week as a big success.

The week ahead should be much more settled with plenty of exercise and some new recipes that I plan to share with you. Hopefully this will lead to another loss next week. In the meantime I will celebrate my one stone loss. πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Speak to you soon

Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig