Thursday 5 May 2016

Measure For Measure

It's time to get the tape measure out again and have a look at how my body shape has been changing over the last month.



Today's measurements are

5th May

Chest - 44 inches

Waist - 41 inches

Hips - 45 inches

Thigh - 23.5 inches

Calf - 16 inches

Upper arm - 13.5 inches


That's quite substantial differences in some areas. I only started taking my measurements in February and have done it monthly since then. Here's how the measurements have changed this time 


Chest - 1 inch lost this month and 3 inches lost in total

Waist - 2 inches lost this month and 6 inches lost in total

Hips - 2 inches lost this month and 4 inches lost in total

Thigh - half an inch lost this month and 1.5 inches lost in total

Calf - no loss this month and 1 inch lost in total

Upper arm - half an inch lost this month and half an inch lost in total.


I love checking my measurements as its so motivating. I haven't lost huge amounts of weight over the last month but I have lost a whole 2 inches from both my waist and my hips. Wow!


I would advise anyone never to just rely on your scales to check your progress. Take measurements and take regular photos as well. It will all help to motivate and inspire you. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig