Monday 30 May 2016

Monday Motivation - Balance

It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK which for most people means a day off work. I work for myself so for me there is no real difference, it just means that I have to juggle work a bit more as my daughter is off school. She is on holiday all this week plus my other daughter is home from university for a few days too. 

I've been thinking about balancing all the different things in my life and I think it's something I have to work at a bit more. It's hard though as there just aren't enough hours in the day! I never get enough sleep either. 

So my motivation for this week is to try and look at my life balance and adjust it for the better if possible. Not sure how I'm going to do this but I'll keep you posted!

Here's some of the images I've made to motivate myself this week.




Hope you all have a fantastic week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig