Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 20 - Counting Calories and Subtracting Weight

So not a bad week with a loss of three quarters of a pound.


I feel like I have now settled into the calorie counting regime. It's easy to keep a track on everything. It just means that my diet can be a little more flexible which is what I need at the moment. I was able to eat McDonald's with my daughters at the weekend without having to starve for the rest of the day. I really do like the SparkPeople app so look out for my review of it next week. 

One downside this week is that problems with my knee have meant no workouts since last Thursday. I may have to let my doctor look at it, something that I have been reluctant to do as I know he will just blame my weight 😟

My total weight loss is now 25 pounds in 20 weeks so I'm slowly heading towards that 2 stone target. 



Over the next week I'm looking to assess not how much I eat but exactly what is in my diet. SparkPeople gives me a daily nutritional breakdown of my food intake and it's been really interesting to read. I want to try and introduce more protein into my diet, in particular protein rich snacks. I've been reading up on the benefits so expect a blog post about this next week. 

Hopefully my knee will improve and I can start running again. I actually miss it now!!!

Speak to you soon



Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig