Wednesday 11 May 2016

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 18 - Slow And Steady

So it's a loss of three quarters of a pound this week. Nothing dramatic but it's a loss and any sort of loss is always good news!


This takes my total weight loss to 24 pounds in 18 weeks. It means that I have literally just missed my next target of losing 24.15lbs which is 10% of my starting weight in January. That's a little annoying but I should hit that next week.


It's been a bit of a mixed week. For the first few days I was detoxing so not exercising then over the weekend I was adjusting to eating fully again. Then for the last two days I have thankfully been back into my normal routine of workouts and healthy eating. I didn't really expect a huge loss this week as I knew my body and metabolism would have to adjust after the detox. Plus this is the week in my cycle when I have raging PMT and want to eat the contents of my kitchen! I always used to put on about 2 - 3 pounds during this week so I always view any loss as a big success.

The week ahead should be much more settled with my workout routine set and in place. I'm actually off for a run in a minute. I've got some new recipes to share with you and on Friday I'm planning a special food related trip but I will tell you more about that then. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig