Monday 2 May 2016

Monday Motivation- Lemon Detox Week

So this is it! I've started the detox. I decided to make up a big batch of the drink last night so I'm all set for today. It was really easy to make and I have a big jug of it in the fridge now.


I'm having my first glass now instead of my usual coffee and I'm relieved to say that I like the taste.


So my motivation for this week is to stick to the detox. I've decided to start off doing the full detox where I replace all meals. If I find that too hard then I will switch to the relaxed version where I have one healthy meal per day. I want to try the full experience so I can give you a proper review.

I'll keep you updated with my progress through the week. Here's some of the images that I've used to motivate myself this week.







Hope you all have a great Monday. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig