Monday 16 May 2016

Monday Motivation - Too tired for life

God, I'm struggling today and in serious need of motivation, a kick up the bum and another 8 hours sleep!

It was a really busy weekend for me. We were at an athletics championships because my daughter was running, she also had tons of homework, I had work to finish and my house was a mess!!

I could do with just lying on the couch today watching Netflix but sadly I can't! Am going for a run in a minute to shake the cobwebs out of my head.

This week will also be really busy. I have a lot of work plus I am trying to devise a chilli recipe that is proving difficult. I will make sure I fit in all my workouts though. I also want to be really strict this week as I am going out on Friday night and I want to be able to have a drink!!

I decided to make up my own motivational messages this week and this is what I came up with


Hope they might help you to find some Monday motivation too. Have a great week. Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig