Monday 9 May 2016

Monday Motivation - Sunshine! 🌞

The UK has had a real taste of summer over the last few days with glorious sunshine, blue skies and really high temperatures. My daughter ran in an athletics meet yesterday and I got really sunburnt watching her!

So my motivation today is basically the weather and the fact that summer is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to summer food and getting inventive with salads and healthy barbecues. I have a excuse to buy summer clothes too as a lot of mine are too big for me now! 

The week ahead should be busy but interesting. Don't forget my Lemon Detox prize giveaway is open until Thursday. See my blog post about it for more details. I'm back working out this week now that my detox has finished and I'm looking forward to getting back into that routine. I've also got some great recipe ideas to try out and share with you.

I'm hoping to take a trip later this week to one of my favourite foodie places in London. So keep reading my blog and I will tell you all about it.

Finally here's some of the images that have motivated me today! 







Hope you all have a great week! Speak to you soon


Love Erica xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fitter.Thinner.Happier | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig